University of South Alabama Accelerated Nursing Program - July 2010Register Today!
- by rhino911 Mar 17, '10Has anyone applied for the Accelerated Second Degree BSN program at USA (University of South Alabama)?
I just submitted my application yesterday and am excited about the possibility of enrolling in the program in July!
- Apr 24, '10 by JBalI'm currently in the program right now. Here's some info from the inside which may be helpful to you. First of all, the program is moving to the Baldwin County campus for all accelerated students starting in the summer. This is a HUGE positive thing because Fairhope is a beautiful place to be. The program is manageable. Grant it, I'm only averaging about 4 hrs of sleep each night because of the work, but at the end of each rotation, you'll get a significant amount of time off to recupe. The program is very writing intensive, mainly because you'll be in 5 master's level classes. So, I hope you like to write. But above all, the program is excellent and the professors are far better than anything I've ever experienced. I'm thoroughly enjoying this program you'll be surprised how much you learn in such short periods of time. Good luck, and let me know if you have any more questions or concerns.
- Apr 29, '10 by RN11NPWBI had my interview yesterday and I think I am in. I need all the info available yall. Financial aid? housing? any info will help...
- May 9, '10 by RNdiscipulusis USA nursing a good program?
- May 10, '10 by JBalOne of the best in the nation.
- May 14, '10 by verolexi56I received my acceptance letter for Summer 2010 last week! Good luck getting in!!! Thanks for the heads up, very excited for July to come!
- May 17, '10 by EarthChild1130I graduated from USA 5 years ago this month and am planning to go into the Master's program this spring. I loved the program...very challenging and rewarding, and the teachers are superb! I feel like I got a great education! Best of luck!
- Jun 3, '10 by mef007hi! I just applied to the program to enroll in Spring 2011. Did you have to wait long to hear back about acceptance? Was it in paper or email form? Also, did you submit a resume with your application? I asked admissions and they said it was necessary yet I noticed that it was listed as a requirement on the website after I submitted the application.
- Jun 4, '10 by traumaRUsLet me move this to the general student nursing forum.
- Mar 2, '11 by KevCCURNWhere have you heard USA had one of the best programs in the nation?