TEAS Test Study partner/group in ALRegister Today!
- by humblyMe Jul 2, '11Hi I recently purchased the TEAS Test V study manual from ATI and I'm currently at jeff state community college. (The one off carson rd) and Im looking for a partner or a group to study with for the TEAS Test. If anyone is interested in studying with me let me know. Thanks!
- Jul 3, '11 by teatonI have already taken the TEAS but wanted to say that the book was great study help.
- Jul 3, '11 by humblyMeOk thanks! Which program did u get into?
- Jul 3, '11 by teatonI got accepted to the ADN program at shelton state.
- Jul 3, '11 by humblyMeO okee thts good to hear! My friend got accepted there also recently. And I plan on applying there and Jeff State.
- Jul 4, '11 by teatonI've heard good things about both schools. Best of luck to you!
- Mar 27, '12 by neil2885Hi,
I am Neal. I live in houston,TX; I am applying for BSN prorgam @ USF (UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH FLORIDA). I'm looking for STUDY PARTNER. It is ok with me if you're not local. I'm sure we can help each other in many ways. I know we need to A's this test so we can get accepted to the nursing school. I also have a web meeting software where we can schedule a day 4-5 times a week and study together for few hours.
Reply me if you're interested.