- by yankee nurse09 Jul 13, '11anyone know what uab west starts RN'S out at or any of the surrounding hospitals ?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=590691©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,067 Views
- Jul 19, '11 by RntrNo, but I would be interested in knowing this too... thanks
- Jul 27, '11 by BamaBeachbound78I've heard Princeton starts nurses out at around $21 base pay.
- Jan 18, '12 by Bama RNI know this is from a while back, but for all of those looking to know now, the southeast part of the state starts nurses in the $18 - $18.50 range.
- Mar 8, '12 by youwantedtoknowI talked with a few people from UAB and the base pay is 20.10 for new grads.