LPN to RN Mobility central ALRegister Today!
- by groovetta Jul 31, '12I've been told that Jeff State has dropped their LPN to RN mobility program. Is there anyone here who has participated in a LPN to RN mobility program at another college in central alabama, or anyone who plans to apply?
- Jul 31, '12 by n.igmatic1According to the school's website, the LPN to RN mobility program is still in place. They are no longer enrolling to the LPN program, as that is discontinued. Hope that helps.
- Aug 5, '12 by groovettaAccording to the voicemail I received from the school, it is coming. Again, is there anyone here who has participated in a LPN to RN mobility program at another college in central alabama, or anyone who plans to apply?Last edit by groovetta on Aug 5, '12 : Reason: content added
- Oct 10, '12 by spokenthoughtzThis message maybe late, but I will be attending Jeff State mobility program soon hopefully. But yes it is still available.
- Jan 4 by maxycrystal13They (Jeff state) are still accepting Mobility students. It's a limited # of students but they do still have a mobility program!