Jeff State/Carson or Wallace/Hanceville???Register Today!
- by californiadreaming Sep 29, '09I live closer to Jeff State, but hear Wallace is a much better school. Any comments? Anyone attended both to have comparison?Last edit by californiadreaming on Sep 29, '09 : Reason: spelling
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=427476©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,059 Views
- Sep 29, '09 by jace24Quote from californiadreamingi go to wallace and love it...i live in birmingham and commute. I dont mind the drive since i wont be living there after school anyway. As far as which one is better?? im not a person to judge but check the nclex passing rates and compare the two that should explain which is better....here is a list http://www.associatedegreenursing.com/states/alabama/ wallace 2008 NCLEX Pass Rate: 91.1% (146 students) Jeff state 2008 NCLEX Pass Rate: 82.5% (223 students)I live closer to Jeff State, but hear Wallace is a much better school. Any comments? Anyone attended both to have comparison?
- Sep 29, '09 by Cadnac22I also have to make this decision.... Seems so much easier to choose jeff state since I live so close to there, but I hear such great things about Wallace. Is it worth that long of a drive though? Is it THAT much better than jeff state? Help!!! I'm ready for the letters to come!
- Sep 30, '09 by JCHRN2BHey Guys,
I am a recent graduate from Wallace. I loved it. I live in Gadsden and did the commute thing. It really wasn't that bad. I really enjoyed the nursing program there at Wallace. The instructors are great and so far all of us that graduated have passed our boards. I feel that they really prepare you for state boards. Good luck with your nursing careers. I hope this helps.
- Oct 1, '09 by Cadnac22where were your clinicals at for Wallace??