Jeff State 2011 Fall Hopefuls! - Page 7Register Today!
- Jun 15, '11 by lpr0711I'm going to Aurba July 9th for a week and told my husband if I haven't heard by then I am purchasing international minutes for sure! Lol I will have my phone by my side all week, and will have my neighbor checking the mail!
- Jun 15, '11 by teejazzy2lol... your neighbor checking the mail.. lol. that's hilarious.. lol.
- Jun 15, '11 by busymom35Thats funny.But I sure hope we know by then. I think I would be a basket case by that time lol.
Does any one know if we have to use any particular brand of a stethoscope/ bp cuff? I have a friend that has a brand new set she will sale me and it has never been used. Her sister was going to go to nursing school and changed her mind. So I didn't know if it mattered what brand we have?
- Jun 17, '11 by tvmoore5busymom35:
I don't think it matters! A friend told me that they
told them at orientation to buy cheap ones...because
they always come up missing or stolen!!
and r ur nerves about as shot as mine...waiting???
I think knowing that it will be any day now..is driving me NUTS!!!
- Jun 17, '11 by busymom35Yes tvmoore5 my nerves are shot over the waiting to hear from Jeff State. I will be so glad when we hear something. I did go ahead and buy the stethoscope/bp kit my friend had. It is brand new and she sold it to me for $20. I looked at some that look identical on line and I got a great deal. Lets hope that this coming week that we will hear something!!!!!
- Jun 17, '11 by tvmoore5that is a good deal! I feel like we will find out next week...but I caught myself today..every time the phone rang
my heart stopped...hoping it was Jeff State!!!!
- Jun 21, '11 by CNA2bRN13The fall nursing schedule is up now; you can't register or anything yet, but maybe that means that they are about to let people know! Just grasping at straws now...Maybe I'm getting desperate?? LOL
- Jun 21, '11 by tvmoore5haha....I completely understand!! I feel like I am going out of my mind waiting!
I emailed the adviser today to see if they knew when we would find out...I, too, am drawing
- Jun 21, '11 by lpr0711Oh yay, hopefully she will write back soon. Although, I emailed her to ask when orientation would be if we got in and it took her a week to write back that she didn't know. She said that was decided by the nursing staff. What campus did y'all apply to? And atleast we can now have an idea what our schedule would be like.