Jeff State 2011 Fall Hopefuls! - Page 40Register Today!
- Jul 24, '11 by tvmoore5oh wow busymom...that is the best deal I have seen!!!!
just the video is worth 130.00 Cant go wrong with this package...
- Jul 24, '11 by busymom35I know that is a great price! on the price list that we got at orientation it has a total price of $ 275. So it saved a lot!!!
Have anyone started on the calculations sheet that they gave us?
- Jul 24, '11 by tvmoore5lol...busymom.....the answer to your question: heck no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why did you have to remind me of that!!!!!!!!!!
now my anxiety has gone from bad to SEVERE!!!
- Jul 24, '11 by busymom35LOL!!! I know what you mean I have not started either. I am trying to get all of my reading finished for my Psych 210 class. Then I plan to start on it this week.
- Jul 25, '11 by BamaRnStudentMeridy's has both white and purple (grape) uniforms for our school. Did they say we have to have the white ones or can we get purple? The sheet they gave us may say this but I don't have it with me at work.
- Jul 25, '11 by busymom35@BamaRnStudent I believe I heard them say at orientation that we do not need the purple ones until 2nd semester.So I do not think we have to order them now.
- Jul 25, '11 by sassyrn2012Jeff states uniforms are white w/purple trim we do not order the purple ones. And if u are n/w u won't need to order until 2nd semester.
- Jul 26, '11 by BamaRnStudentThat's what I thought. Thanks!
- Jul 26, '11 by MTAC0915@ teejazzy, we don't need the life skills cd and all that now right for the n/w track?? just the pharm, health assessment, and calculate with confidence?
- Jul 26, '11 by teejazzy2@MTAC0915..... i'm very confused about it at this point b/c i received an email last week from the office inquiring about books and they sent me a list with several books on it.. and then i emailed them back again today to inquire about the books again because it seemed as if some of the books listed are for N102 which we take 2nd semester... The lady emailed me back and stated that she checked with the lady that spoke at our orientation and she confirmed that the list was correct.