Anyone applying for Calhoun Community College's Nursing program for Fall 2013? - Page 5Register Today!
- Jun 17 by kuykendalljessI will DEFINITELY post when I get something! I am patiently waiting! BUT it would be nice to get it, so the pressure would be taken off of Micro this summer.
- Jun 18 by SCLARKThanks for checking!
- Jun 18 by catisclumsyUGHHH! I can't believe we have to wait another week! I've had my stomach tied in knots over this since February, and my mom won't leave me alone about it. Seriously, she calls every day asking if I've heard anything yet. Is this a mother thing or a mother-who-is-a-nurse-and-can't-wait-for-her-grown-daughter-to-get-her-life-on-track-and-finally-get-a-degree-which-just-so-happens-to-be-nursing thing??
- Jun 18 by kshoryour welcome!
and yeah I know it stinks that we have to wait another week, but I was wondering if thats all she can say bc that is the maxium time that we were suppose to get them, the classes before us got theres right at 4 weeks. I was looking back, in spring there deadline was september 14, and got their letters oct 8th.
- Jun 18 by Eac0627Where on MyCalhoun does it say there are 48 slots for PTE? I only see class sizes of 40.. I applied to full Time, so would that mean there's 120 open slots for that? I bet the letters come this week. I'm so sick of waiting for them. My mailman knows me now....hahaha
- Jun 18 by stephieleeaaaNo letter for me today. Any luck for anyone else?
- Jun 18 by kuykendalljessMy mail hasn't run yet... but I assume it is going to be the same response.
- Jun 18 by SCLARKI pulled up the schedule, like i was selecting a course, and selected the evening class 5-9pm and it said 48.
- Jun 19 by kshorare you serious? that makes me nervous! I live in GA so I prob wont get mine till friday