Trying to decide whether I should go ahead and take micro at Faulkner this summer ($1200) or if I should wait until fall and take it. I'm already taking A&P 2 this summer at central Alabama. The reason I wanted to take both was so I could apply for spring and hopefully have a good shot at getting in nursing. ( if I make A's in both). Any suggestions??