Any Fall Hopefuls for JeffState?Register Today!
- by csmithrn2b Apr 25, '09I finally decided what program to apply for. 2yr, 4yr, JeffState, UAB, etc... I'm glad the stress of it all is over. I've applied to JeffState Shelby for the fall.
- Apr 27, '09 by DeFactoI have applied, and will be accepted for, the Fall at Jefferson campus. Good luck to ya!
- Apr 30, '09 by Lucy Ganyone applying to the night/weekend program at JS?
- May 2, '09 by alarn84I have applied for the Jeff State part time program. We still have a long wait. Do you know much about the part time program?
- May 2, '09 by californiadreamingWallace has a great P/T program. You have up to 4 years to complete, can attend day or night. Most lectures are available online.
Fall 2009 : NUR 103 Health Assessment with NUR 104 Pharmacology
Spring 2010: NUR 102 Fundamentals
Summer: No classes available p/t
Fall: NUR 105 Adult
Spring 2011 NUR Maternal & Child
Hope this helps.
- May 11, '09 by mbagbyI applied also. I don't know though! I have a 4.0 and 195 points, but I still have to take Micro. That's what worried me!!!
- May 11, '09 by wanna2brnHi there,
I applied for Fall at Shelby Campus. Still going to be nervous until I get a letter...Does anyone know when they might come out? I think application deadline is May 15th.
mbagby - don't worry about micro, I haven't taken it yet & she said no problem. I would just have to take it during the program.....I'm more worried about points...I have 188 and 3.5. Good luck to you all & hope to meet you in the program....:spin:
- May 11, '09 by DeFactoI think 185 is solid at Shelby. I go tot he Pinson campus but I think the Shelby cutoff is usually about 185. I was told the letters will go out the 1st or 2nd week of June. Micro wasn't so bad and I think you will have no problem taking it with nursing. Good luck to you.
- May 11, '09 by Lucy GAdviser at Shelby told me it would probably be July before they get the letters out. GOOD LUCK TO ALL of you!
- May 11, '09 by mbagbyKathleen told me it would be sometime in June, but July is probaly when they will come out. The deadline is the 12th at 4:30. Yeah she told me I had until the third semester of nursing school to take micro, but I'm worried that I won't have the time to do that and nursing school. I have a four year old and a two year old. It's going to be very hard to manage my time. If you don't mind me asking, how many points do you all have? I saw that 185 is solid at Shelby, so I hope I am okay! Good luck to everyone.