In Alabama can LPN's work in ER or Trama?Register Today!
- by winalightsey Mar 24, '10In Alabama can LPN's work in ER or Trama?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=465824©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,786 Views
- Mar 29, '10 by TheCommuterMoved to the Alabama Nurses forum.
- Mar 31, '10 by diamondmeadowsRNI am not an LPN so I can't give you much information, but I do recall that during my clinicals in school there were LPNs working in ER. It probably depends on the hospital. Good luck!
- Apr 1, '10 by matchsticktgtIn Birmingham they can work in Cooper Green's ER - not really trauma
- Mar 15, '12 by shun85Depends on where you work and your work experience i think. I work in a clinic setting, but we also triage pts for ER