Acceptance into Bevill State nursing Fall 2012 - page 7
Has anyone began to get any letters from Bevill State about the 2012 nursing program???... Read More
- 0Jun 15, '12 by kgl_2014Quote from sgoree85Fingers crossed for you! My letter was dated the 11th so your should have gone out that day or the next. If you don't have one by next Wednesday, I would call just to see.No nothing as of yet.... so I have prepared myself for whatever comes. i dont know why my letter is taking so long.
- 0Jun 15, '12 by kandikisses81sgoree thats awful! these "mistakes" are major and they really should be coming thru everything with a fine tooth comb. These "mistakes" make or break you and i wonder how many qualified people are really getting overlooked. Wish your friend all the best and please keep me updated
- 0Jun 15, '12 by HM-8404Quote from kandikisses81From what I was told by a couple of their nursing graduates you better get used to it. I was told if a problem arises it is left up to the students to deal with.sgoree thats awful! these "mistakes" are major and they really should be coming thru everything with a fine tooth comb. These "mistakes" make or break you and i wonder how many qualified people are really getting overlooked. Wish your friend all the best and please keep me updated
I will give you a word of warning about the Sumiton campus... Two years ago while my niece was in her 3rd semester she told me that a test was given by a certain teacher and only about 10 people passed it, scored 75 or higher. I figured she was exaggerating. While visiting a friend at a hospital yesterday I ran into some students from the Sumiton campus. They are currently in their 3rd semester. I told them to be careful this semester because I heard they have a really tough test coming up. They said they took it last week and only 5 students passed it. Said they are now required to complete 4000 questions by the end of the semester on some online program and must score a level 4 or else.
- 0Jun 18, '12 by sgoree85I did and I spoke with the Dean because they stiill would not tell me anything. The only thing she really said was that the first round of acceptance letters has already been mailed and there are slots still open. I'm staying positive because I havent been rejected as of now and I think this is because I am taking one class now that would allow me in or out. But if things dont go as I hope, I will try for the LPN program.
Quote from CeciliailicecSgoree85 did you end up calling them???
- 0Jun 22, '12 by rebel902004Hey sorry im just now commenting back been really busy in school and trying to get all my records together for the program. I was accepted to the Fayette Campus and i agree 300 up front for 2 sets of scrubs is pretty steep. I was counting on WIA covering that but mine doesnt take effect until fall smester starts. I saw that someone said WIA is a program not a test, this is true but you have to take a test to be able to qualify for it to make sure you already know basic education like math reading etc. (Workers Investment Act) is to help people laid off of work beyond there control to be able to afford college and give assistance but it is also available for low income so if you recieve government asisstance like foot stamps etc. you qualify as long as you take the test and everything else. WIA will cover books, tuition, and any of the supplies related to your program of study that you purchase in the bookstore. Hope this helped some people out, GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!