Travel nursing pay...Register Today!
- by Btts Jan 6What do you think about this offer from a travel nursing agency for Ocala FL
$20/hr taxed & $2325/month stipend = $1100 take home. Any good insight is helpful.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=806413©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 3,039 Views
- Jan 6 by CPhT2RNstudentGo fish
- Jan 6 by meandragonbrettIs that stipend Housing and a daily meals and incidentals? Or housing? Or what?
- The stipend is with meals and incidentals. Thanks
- Really, I should " Go fish" ? That was very unnecessary of you. If u have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all. Good Day..
- Jan 6 by CPhT2RNstudentQuote from BttsYou need to lighten up my friend. I am guessing you have never played that game. I am saying that is not a good deal. Move on to the next.Really, I should " Go fish" ? That was very unnecessary of you. If u have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all. Good Day..Last edit by CPhT2RNstudent on Jan 6 : Reason: Eta- I am referring to the game "go fish".
- ok. it's all good. It just sounded like when someone tells you" figure it out" after u try to ask for an opinion. I guess i just get tired of people who sometimes say exactly what is on their mind and end it with " just kidding.." But thanks..
- Jan 6 by thelema13I recently accepted a contract with $1270/week take home. 1st travel contract in Florida. Florida pay sucks.
- Jan 6 by meandragonbrettI don't leave home for under $30/hr base play plus per diem and housing money.
- Jan 7 by BttsThanks for the inputLast edit by Btts on Jan 7 : Reason: ETA