Priority Nurse Staffing anyone?Register Today!
- by aakrn Aug 13, '09Hello, just wondering if anyone has worked for Priority nurse staffing? Or knows anyone who has.
- Jan 25, '10 by Beatrice CearleyYES, I have worked with Priority for several years. I work with the Orlando office mainly, and LOVE my recruiter! She's very efficient and always finds me work! Are you working with them?
- Jan 27, '10 by aakrnNo I never got started with them - BAD experience. Very disappointed.
- Jan 28, '10 by Beatrice CearleyReally Would you share your experience? Who was your recruiter? I have worked with several agencies in the past, Travel and perdiem, and must say that I'm happy w/ Priorityand my experience thus far... Ive worked (Orlando office) for the past 2 years and has been AWESOME. I would suggest you call and work.Last edit by sirI on Jan 28, '10 : Reason: PLEASE DO NOT POST NAMES/INITIALS OF INDIVIDUALS PER TOS- INFORMATION CAN BE COMMUNICATED PRIVATELY
- Jan 28, '10 by sirIgentle tos reminder:
while it is important to be able to network, everyone should be mindful of the following:
- it is a small world - when we narrow it down to a state and throw in some personal info, there is actually a pretty good chance someone may recognize you if you are not careful. your privacy is paramount to us.
- while allnurses.com is a wonderful place to vent (without excess personally identifiable details) it is not the place to express why ("x" specific person, place or program) is terrible. gripe away, but since we cannot permit allegations to be made about named entities, your care in not naming them is very much appreciated.
- please do not give out personal information about others. do not name names where anyone could identify the person in any facility including your nursing programs.