Nurse in IrelandRegister Today!
- by ceres24 May 1, '07Hello..Im from philippines and I want to work in Ireland as a registered nurse. What are the qualifications to work as an RN in Ireland? Can anyone give me an agency to which i can apply? thank you so much!!!!!!!!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=221478©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 6,261 Views
- May 1, '07 by ceres24thank you so much! Such a big help!
- May 5, '07 by redhrobRNI am a US RN looking to work over in Ireland and I cannot find any info on agencies. Go to http://www.nursingboard.ie/en/working_visa.aspx
- Jan 28, '10 by adangerousbeautyany updates? is there really freeze hiring of foreign nurses in ireland? thanks in advance
- Feb 4, '10 by K+MgSO4there is a freeze on hiring all nurses forgien or home trained. new grads only being giving bank work if anything. For jobs in the public health system check careersinhealthcare.ie. Just being talking to an Aussie friend who wanted to do a 12 month working holiday in Ireland Australian trained. No jobs with the 2 agencies she spoke to. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news