Is this too low?Register Today!
- by vikichck Aug 10, '11Nightingale registry. A telemetry position in San giorgino hospital near palm springs, ca. $38/hr plus time and a half after 8 hrs. It seems a little low to me. :/
- Aug 11, '11 by 79Tango$38/hr for Inland CA? Thats about right..
- Mar 2, '12 by RN ZekeCall other agencies, find out their pay scale.
- Mar 5, '12 by DookieMeisterRNIt does seem a little low. That rate is low even for Oregon/Washington. But I'm not familiar with California rates so it could be accurate. Are they paying for your housing, benefits?
I agree with what another post suggested-try calling other agencies.
- Mar 6, '12 by RN ZekeTry calling specific hospitals and ask what agencies/travel companies they use.
- Mar 28, '12 by CaliBoy760I worked for a small registry that staffed Hi Desert MC in Joshua Tree. Worked in Sub-Acute mostly. $32.00 per hour and I'm an LVN. So, $38 seems a bit low...
- May 8, '12 by overtonisIt does sound low. 38 dollars an hour is about what you get paid in Florida which is historically one of lower paying nursing states.