Has anyone worked with Axis Medical Staffing?Register Today!
- by tammydanne Sep 1, '04Hi all! First time poster. I was wondering if anyone had worked with Axis Medical Staffing in Seattle before? I met with their recruiter yesterday and they seem really nice, but I was wondering if anyone had any more information about this agency. I have my first shift this week. Thanks for any input!
- 8,017 Views
- Sep 14, '04 by tammydanneJust wanted to give a quick update. I've now worked a couple shifts for Axis and I must say I am pleasantly surprised. For someone who has only had poor experiences with agency before, this was a nice change. No cancels, quick pay, accurate pay... I'm impressed. One quick question - what is normal for an agency to offer in regards to different types of bonuses for their nurses? They have some that I haven't heard of before. Any ideas?
- Sep 14, '04 by judahAre you referring to per diem, by the shift only or a travel assignment?
- Sep 14, '04 by tammydanneQuote from judahAs of now, just per diem work in Seattle.Are you referring to per diem, by the shift only or a travel assignment?
- Sep 14, '04 by judahQuote from tammydanne/some offer referral bonus if you refer other nurses, if you work a certain number of hours with the in a specific amount of time or if you work 12 hour shifts on the weekend. What are they offering? I curious what do they pay in Seattle? I am in IllinoisAs of now, just per diem work in Seattle.
- Sep 27, '04 by tammydanneJudah, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Because of my experience, I usually get anywhere from $32-$40/hr, which I think is great. How is the pay in Illinois?
- Sep 29, '04 by judahQuote from tammydanne9/29/04Judah, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Because of my experience, I usually get anywhere from $32-$40/hr, which I think is great. How is the pay in Illinois?
It is about $34-45, the higher end is specialty. Some may do $52 but the risk of getting cancelled are much higher. Did that work out for you? What are do you work? Have you travelled at all?
- Dec 5, '08 by fashiongrl17So does Axis Staffing have benefits while you work for them? What are the perks?
- Jun 3, '10 by DebThomas206I just recieved my first travel assignment with Axis, I start in a couple of weeks. I am an ICU/ Tele nurse, and I have never worked with an agency before, so I am very excited. My recruiter has been more then helpful. He has even been getting me booked on some per diem shifts around Seattle until my assignment starts. So far I haven't been canceled like horror stories I have heard. My pay has been acurate, and my rate is fair. Anyway I recomend Axis.Last edit by sirI on Jun 3, '10
- Jun 10, '10 by Shanylee27Hi I am getting set up with Axis currently. First time traveling. They were going to start per diem until they can get me a contract. So you have had good luck with them? There are so many agencies out there.