Any info on Los Angeles Agency
- 0Jun 19, '07 by calirn2006Any info on Los Angeles nursing agencies appreciate...which ones are good? What is the pay rate? Any contact info? What hospitals need the most agency nurses?
Thanks so much
- 0Jul 4, '07 by TTitans1Hubby and I are both RN's and have traveled to San Diego. He used one agency and I used another. His agency (shall remain nameless) stunk and we will not use it again. My agency was great and we will use them again. In fact we have referred several travelers to my recruiter and two of them have already signed on. But since I am new to this forum I don't know if I should use their name either. If you want to send me a private email I will be more than happy to give you my phone number so we can talk.
- 0Jul 4, '07 by caliotter3Sorry unable to provide info to OP regarding agencies in LA area. Perhaps others will answer. Wanted to comment on TTitans1 post. Yes, you are right that we can not put the names or contact info of individual recruiters in our posts on this public forum per the Terms of Service. However, people talk in general terms and relate their experiences with different agencies and other employers all the time. Part of it is venting and part is attempts to warn others or give info like the OP requests. Readers need to realize that not everyone has the same type of experiences. Using a PM to get in touch privately is better. Then you can give/receive the real lowdown, versus what somebody wants to say in public. If you've got any questions, you can read the TOS. And the moderators will pull the names, contact info if they catch it in posts. They do a pretty good job of keeping the posts per TOS.
There is a website that rates agencies according to several criteria. Don't remember the name offhand. A search on this site should turn it up. I visited the site once but thought that I've gotten better info from indiviudal posts on this website. Don't know of any other way the OP can get info other than somebody responding to this thread. Good luck in finding a good agency.
- 0Mar 29, '08 by LillyjohnQuote from KLKRNHi KLKRN,I work with two agencies. One covers the state, and then some. The other is more local. Both good. I've heard of some really terrible agencies, and some really good as well as the ones I work for.
could you please PM the names,contact details & pay rates of those agencies that you mentioned.
Thanks in advance
- 0Mar 30, '08 by LillyjohnQuote from klkrnhi klkrn,i work with two agencies. one covers the state, and then some. the other is more local. both good. i've heard of some really terrible agencies, and some really good as well as the ones i work for.
could you please pm me the names,contact details & pay rates for the agencies that you had mentioned above.
thanks in advance
post edited to remove e-mail address, not permitted per the tos here for your safety. feel free to exchange it via pm.