Interest in becoming an Aesthetic RN in CA - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 28, '11 by RosesRNbump...
- Jan 25, '12 by MsRN247Hi SBRN12,
I am one of many many many RNs with interest in aesthetic nursing... came across your post just today. I know its been months since you've posted this note, but I was just wondering where you are now. Have you found your dream nursing career in the medspa field already? I have been doing home health for quite some time now, and recently I have had a huge interest in medspa nursing. If you have any good tips on where to get training... take courses? or try to find a job that would train me? (i doubt it) I'm kinda stuck... .don't know what to do! I'm thinking about applying to different places though
any thought would be bery helpful!!!
- Oct 19, '12 by KMED333Hello everyone! I am new to this site & hopefully doing this correctly! I have a BS in organizational leadership. I am also an esthetician working out of a medspa. Currently, I'd like to become an RN to do cosmetic procedures, like botox, etc. Could anyone guide me as to where I should go? I live in Redondo Beach, California & I am near a city college (where I took 1 year of nursing pre-req. courses). What is the best way to go to become an aesthetic nurse?...
- Oct 19, '12 by roser13Aesthetic RNs go to nursing school just as every other type of RN. you will need to decide whether to obtain an ASN, BSN or MSN. Then you can chose a local school/program accordingly. RNs do not specialize while in school - they all obtain the same basic nursing education required to sit for the national licensure exam. After obtaining a license, an RN can choose to apply to any type of nursing position that they care to.
- Jan 8 by brainsandbeautyim a british student nurse from london, i finish in august yeyyyyy finally, im so excited. My interests are cosmetic/plastic surgery so iwant to be a aesthetic nurse. iv recieved dates and prices of courses for dermal filler and botx, chemical peels etc. id like to start from anytime after september. Need some career advice and what courses can i take to build my career, when looking into england schools and training,there is no information. It seems its all based in america or information is there. so was thinking should i take courses in america and if so how would i go about doing courses there.
Id like to also hear from aesthetic nurses and their journey and any advice. iv waited so long to qualify and i want to go into a job i can enjoy.x