Visa Bulletin - page 12
by jonRNMD 14,002 Views | 115 Comments
this is GREAT NEWS!!!!!! category rest of world china india mexico the philippines 3rd 01JUN05 01JUN03 01JUN03 01JUN03 01JUN05 ... Read More
- 1Jul 20, '07 by suzanne4Quote from fruityThanks Suzanne. I am stuck due to NVC asked updated ds230. They just recieved it July 18. Pretty sure that I won't get an interview but I'm hoping to get one when the new visas are out (oct).
If they just received it two days ago, chances are extremely slim for now. There are those that are getting their scheduled interviews even cancelled right now. Especially since things just changed greatly when USCIS was forced to accept new I-485s right now.
- 0Jul 28, '07 by magandanghaponHere's an Update on July Visa Bulletin No. 107 :
The link: (the article is too lengthy to copy and paste)
Regards to all.
- 0Jul 28, '07 by suzanne4There are already links to that that were posted back on the day that it came out. Just reinforced what I had been saying all along.
Visa Bulletins are only good for the calendar month that they are issued for, so had fully expected that they would not accept the I-485 after July 31 if the I-140 had not already been submitted.
The only ones that this is truly causing issue for are the ones that flew over and expected to be able to jump ahead of everyone else because they are so special. And guess what? The got burnt. No petition can be submitted for them. And immigration got forced to accept these petitions when there were no visas left, so expect it to be much harder to get approval on them, especially when someone came over on a tourist visa. They are going to have the burden of proof on them that they did not have dual intent. And that is going to be very hard for most to do. And even more so if they were not in the US for a full three months before having anything submitted.
Sorry to be so mean about this, but I do not like it when someone takes cuts in front of my in line at a checkout register, nor when they jump ahead to get a parking slot that I had been waiting for.
Those that are trying to do it should not be applauded, but far from it, and it should not be considered an acceptable practice. What happened last year was a completely different environment, things have changed drastically in the past year. And any that are trying to violate US immigration law in the first place to not need to be applauded, but held in contempt for not caring about US law in the first place.
- 0Aug 1, '07 by suzanne4Highly doubt it, do not expect any visas to become available until October as it was previously reported. However, that does not mean that nurses will see the Schedule A at that time, and also I highly suspect that there will be a retrogression in place at least for some countries. There is no way that they are going to open things fully, and they also were just forced to accept I-485s when there are no visas.
Do not expect anything for at least a few months, and then even then expect a retrogression in place for quite a few.
- 0Aug 2, '07 by mpoovaQuote from fruitythere is the remote posibility for that If at all some service centers/consulates could not use a small amount in the month of July can be used in the month of september. but there will be a PD for it.Hi! I know I may sound silly or desperate but I just want to ask if can we expect something from the Septer 2007 VB? Is there any possiblity that there will be visas returned from some service centers?
Like Schedule A gone and came after one month during last retrogression...
let us hope for the best!:spin: