US Nurse to Middle East - Page 2Register Today!
- Nov 2, '09 by ghillbertQuote from nightnursecarolCheck with an accountant - my sister is a USC working in Australia and that is not the case. The money is only tax exempt if you pay the tax in the foreign country. If you don't, it's payable in the US. At least in her case.Thanks for the info. I understand what you're saying about the money. However, I will not go over, if I can't get a high salary, (70-80's). What I am looking at is the fact, that there wouldn't be any tax on that amt of money. It will certainly come out to more than I have ever made in NY, b/c I pay high taxes. I looked the info. up regarding exempts from taxes on the IRS, and it is upto 80 something thousand outside the U.S.
- Nov 2, '09 by melindas2I am new to this site, have been an RN for almost 15 years and I too am looking into traveling to the Middle East to work. I don't think it is a bad idea at all! I worked for three years for a US military base in England and LOVED it...many of my co-workers, nurses, MDs and Techs all came and went to the desert and I think i am prepared for what to expect! Any one have any suggestions??
- Nov 2, '09 by melindas2Check with KBR...you can google them. I recently worked with a paramedic who just came from there and worked for them...he loved it! Also, I have a good friend in the USAF who is in the desert currently and is checking into who has civilian contracts available for nurses...I will post what I find out (assuming it will be of any value)
- Dec 13, '09 by yelncruiseyou can go to dubai..they give good salaries to western trained nurses!you can move freely also but its getting expensive here!i mean really expensive!
- Dec 13, '09 by registeredin06Quote from yelncruiseyou can go to dubai..they give good salaries to western trained nurses!you can move freely also but its getting expensive here!i mean really expensive!
How much money? With who? Bachelor's required? Are there any overseas positions that accept ADNs?
- Dec 14, '09 by yelncruisetry visiting the website of american hospital and welcare hospitals even goverment hospitals here needs western trained nurses either degree or diploma try dubai health authority website.
- Mar 30, '12 by aces41305Hi Everyone,
I'm new to this site , and i would like some information about how an american nurse can work in UAE or othe places in the middle east. thanks!!!