unsatisfied with ielts results - Page 5Register Today!
- Oct 26, '09 by rogue2578Hi everyone!
I wish to share that I also had my ielts scores remarked. The examiner gave me a 6.5 in speaking while I had 7.5 in L, R- 7, W-6...I was so disappointed. Hopefully I will get the results on the first week of December.
My interviewer was a Filipina Lady. I was so frustrated because I thought she will give me a higher score because the interview went really well.
There was a little incidence before the interview though. I was waiting outside the room for her and she came out and said "just a minute". She came back after 10 minutes with a food. So her hands are full, I stood up to open the door for her but she again "Just a minute". She misinterpreted that I was in a hurry to get inside the room. If ever that influence my speaking score,I'm considering carefully to file a complaint. If ever she based my score on the said incidence.
Nevertheless, Im praying and hoping after my results will be back on December. that they'll raise it...with God's help.Last edit by rogue2578 on Oct 26, '09
- Nov 23, '09 by rogue2578Hello everyone,
After nearly five weeks of waiting, I finally got my new ielts score.
L- 7.5, R- 7, W, -6.5, S -7
So to any one who have to go through the same anxiety and uncertainty of your scores improving , I'm a living testimony.My scores were raised both on writing and speaking.
If you knew in your heart that you were aggravated, fight for it and don't let the politics of first impression basis and crab mentality bring you down.
God is good all the time..
- Nov 26, '09 by bubblynrsHi rogue! May i know when you submitted your request? Just so I'd know my possible time frame too... thanks
- Nov 27, '09 by rogue2578I submitted it last Oct 21. Results came out Nov 23
- Dec 3, '09 by bubblynrstnx for your reply rogue... i submitted mine Oct 26. So, i hope to receive it anytime now if I were to gauge per your time frame...
- Dec 4, '09 by bubblynrshi rogue. I followed up with british council coz i haven't received my result up to now and i cited yours which came out in five weeks... they asked for your name so they could check out why... would you be kind enough to pm me your name pls ... tnx much!
- Dec 4, '09 by rogue2578Bubblynrs,
I took my IELTS exam at IDP Philippines not British Council. As according to their website, expect your results after 8 weeks.
Perhaps it will take longer than IDP.
- Dec 4, '09 by rogue2578And also after filling my remark, the IDP Office manager specifically told me that enquiry results may arrived after 5 weeks.
I understand how you feel. Just keeping asking them if the results are in. You have the right to know.
- May 2, '10 by darylvinceexcuse me guys.. I would like to ask how much did you pay for the rechecking of your ielts exams? I'm planning to have my results rechecked my scores were 8.5 7.5 6.5 7.. i need a grade of 7 and a mere .5 can do me lots of things... thanks..^_^
- Jun 10, '10 by needlefoxRNgo for it!