Is there anyone from Serbia? - Page 2Register Today!
- Aug 28, '09 by Jadranka PopovicThank you
- Aug 29, '09 by SpelaDIm from Slovenia! Moving to USA to marry and work as a RN early next year. About to graduate college in Ljubljana.
Im also confused about where to start on getting my Florida licence. Who should I contact first, and what should I do?Last edit by SpelaD on Aug 29, '09
- Aug 29, '09 by Silverdragon102For Florida you need CES from CGFNS or other recognised course evaluator (CGFNS full course by course will be better especially if you wish to go to further education) See instructions on the Florida board of nursing website link can be found at the bottom of the page
- Nov 30, '09 by SpelaDIn the state of Florida, do I need to pass both? The CGFNS and NCLEX-RN test?
- Nov 30, '09 by Silverdragon102Quote from SpelaDFor Florida you need CGFNS CES report or other acceptable evaluation company report. NCLEX is required from everyone who wants to work as a nurse in the US. All information is on their websiteIn the state of Florida, do I need to pass both? The CGFNS and NCLEX-RN test?
- Nov 30, '09 by SpelaDi've gone through procedures a million times but unfortunately i still dont understand when to do what. my first step is taking the TOEFL test on dec 19th...from then on...im lil bit lost
- Nov 30, '09 by Silverdragon102Not sure what the problem is as it explains itself in their application process, just read page 7 here in the Registered Nurse (RN)/Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Examination link
Once you have met requirement ie obtained a course evaluation and English exams then you submit your application to Florida. They will not accept application until they have received your course eval paperwork
- May 23, '12 by Sandra_001Hi I am currently in Serbia finishing nursing.... do you know by any chance how do i authenticate my diploma in the U.S? I would really appreciate the help!