Steps when new employer sponsors EB3 for withdrawn casesRegister Today!
- by adangerousbeauty Jul 26, '12Im currently on the process of having my new employer file papers to recapture my original PD since my old employer withdrew their sponsorship due to retrogression.
Can anybody explain the steps and timeline to undergo for this procedure (ETA 9089 form, new I140, medicals, interview -- what would happen.) It's just 2 weeks movement before my PD becomes current... hopefully get current in the next visa bulletin or after.
- Jul 26, '12 by Silverdragon102This is something that you should be asking the lawyer about. What should happen though is NVC will ask for up to date information and probably medicals and then embassy interview can be arranged
- Jul 26, '12 by adangerousbeautyThanks. This may be off-topic but do you know the trending of PD movement by the end of the fiscal year or start of the next fiscal year? Is it true that retrogression will be back by the next fiscal year due to a certain bill that was passed re: equal distribution of visas regardless of country of origin?
- Jul 29, '12 by misswoosieWhen did your original sponsor withdraw their sponsorship?
What a shame.
- Jul 29, '12 by misswoosieRetrogression for EB-3 will probably never go away unless they increase the numbers available.
The bill you're talking about I think is HR-3012 The fairness for immigration act.From what I've read don't think there's much chance that the bill will pass , and certainly very little that it would do so before the elections.
I certainly hope not.