Steps to take the NCLEX-RNRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Steps to take the NCLEX-RN in Advice on Immigration, part of World Nursing ... hi! i'm new here. a registered nurse in the philippines and was able to practice nursing there for...by iamblessedrntobe May 1, '12hi! i'm new here. a registered nurse in the philippines and was able to practice nursing there for half a year only then migrate to the ca last april. i have my ssn already. i would like to take the nclex-rn, but im still confused with the process, what's the first step? i mean i know the requirements but are we going to send all our credentials to bon via mail? really have no idea. sigh.[color=#333333] kindly share some of your experience applying to take the nclex here in ca guys. id really appreciate it. thanks!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=705078©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 677 Views
- May 1, '12 by starleviosaYou'll be able to find all the necessary information you need at rn.ca.gov
here's the link for application for examination
but just so you know there is an ongoing problem faced by a lot of filipino nurses so you might reconsider about applying to other states.
read this thread for further info.
- May 2, '12 by point520fill the application, and some sort of fee . send to the board
ask your school to send your transcript to the board
board sent you ATT
then make appointment with ATT to take your NCLEX.
- May 2, '12 by SpencerReidhelo, I am from the Philippines to, my application is on proccess. But I applied for FL
- May 2, '12 by Silverdragon102Moved to the International forum
Agree with suggestion to read the threads discussing CA and requirements in this forum
- May 2, '12 by iirnitedUnless your cases are "concurrent" with your theory then I really don't think applying to California is the best option for you. I don't mean to put your hopes down but I'm just letting you know before you end up neck deep in requirements and ultimately get rejected.
- May 2, '12 by iamblessedrntobeThanks! uhh yea ive seen and read the threads.. hmm got bothered about the issue but.. still no harm in trying.. I'll just pray for it hehe