PRC form and requirements for CES Request for Validation of License - page 3
by thenurse2006 9,881 Views | 30 Comments
Hi , dear fellow nurses in the philippines, I will be so glad if someone could share a copy of the form to fill in the prc when you process your CES Request for license Validation for CGFNS . Or is there any to fill in? Are... Read More
- 0Aug 16, '08 by joanne2928Quote from tobby_walterhi tobby!hi joane
yes you can start applying for local job as long as you have the board rating certificate issued by the prc as proof that you passed the nle. good luck on your job hunt..:wink2:
thanks!and thanks for that information.sorry for being pesky, but how do i get the board rating certificate?will it be mailed to me or do i have to apply for it in PRC?thanks again!!
- 0Aug 17, '08 by thistle23As far as i can remember I also did apply for a local job right after the board exam even if I still don't have my license yet at that time. What I did was request for a certificate of passing from prc (I think that took me 3 days to a week to get that) and that served as my proof that I passed the board exam and will be issued a professional license soon.
Hope that helps... redbeathe:heartbeat
- 0Oct 23, '08 by spongebob6286do you know how often cgfns updates the order status? its been 3 days already since my prc licence validation for ces had been delivered by the courier. I even checked the delivery status online and it says "delivered". when I checked my order status it says "waiting to be received"
- 0Oct 24, '08 by Silverdragon102 AdminQuote from spongebob6286It can take a couple of weeks, mine didn't change at all despite ringing and talking to them and they confirmed they had it. All you can do is wait.do you know how often cgfns updates the order status? its been 3 days already since my prc licence validation for ces had been delivered by the courier. I even checked the delivery status online and it says "delivered". when I checked my order status it says "waiting to be received"
- 0Oct 24, '08 by Silverdragon102 AdminQuote from spongebob6286I would probably give it a bit longer than 3 days as even though it has reached CGFNS it still has to go through a sorting office and get to the person dealing with your file.thank you silverdragon. ill just email and ask them about it.
- 0Mar 10, '12 by misshappyandshinyHi! I would just like to ask in relation to CES & License verification in PRC is it possible to apply for a CES while my license has not yet arrived from PRC? I'm hesitating to pay for the CES fee coz it might expire or something. I passed the DEC nle and registered last month. Our local prc said that it would take about 3 months before the license arrives. Should I just pay for the fee and process the evaluation for my school records then the license afterwards?