NVC -CP- GC Tracker - Page 6Register Today!
- Aug 24, '05 by dhel28I got a word from Rosario that the reason why her case was "recalled" is because NVC "inadvertently" forwarded directly to her the interview packet. As advised by her agency, NVC should have forwarded the packet 4 to the agency first. I don't but this explanation? Can this be the cause of a case being "recalled"? What is the role of the agency on informing the US embassy once the packet 4 is receive.
There's something really fishy
- Definitely fishy..............doesn't make sense that the reason given would make them delay or recall everything, especially if it was the mistake on the part of immigration and not Rosario. Something is way off here.
- Aug 24, '05 by kerovinHello everybody, it's nice to be back. I'm just quite depress this past few days coz I still haven't my visa. The embassy was asking for me to submit an updated job offer from the hospital I will work with. Now I waiting for it. Is that right? That they need to ask it again eventhough they have it since I was interviewed last year. My medical exam will be expired this September, what will happened if I still don't have my visa? or if ever I have it and didn't make it to leave for US before the expiration of my medical? Guys please help me. I have plenty of worries, it's eating my nerve. I'm having severe anxiety, I can't even breath!
- Unfortunately, it is fair that they ask for another letter from the facility that will employ you as it has been so long...............same goes with medical........
it needs to be current when you go for your interview. Why has it taken so long to get your visa? Please refresh my memory............... :wink2:
- Aug 24, '05 by kerovinSuzanne thanks to your reply. To make it more clearly, I was interviewed and have my medical exam last Sept. 2004. During my interview I still haven't my visa screen since the agency wan't able to process it early. I got it January during the time of retrogression. When it was lifted last June the embassy ask me to submit my latest NBI and just recently they ask me to submit the updated job offer. For me it was a waste of time because they did not included it to their June letter and now I having a short time to have it submitted before expiration of my medical. What will happened if my medical got expired? Do I need to undergo the interview again? How are they going to schedule the medical in my situation? Please help. also if somebody have an idea I will appreciate this.
- These are things that can easily be taken care of. Essentially your TB skin test expires then and will need to be redone. You already have had the titers done, and those do not need to be redone.
It will be up to the Embassy if they want an interview again. Honestly, be happy that they are giving you a second chance.............usually they don't.
Now, if you do not have the Visa Screen Certificate when you have your interview, you can lose any chance for going to the US. It is required to have it with you............so if the worst thing is that you ned to redo your medical, just say yes, and do whatever they want.............
- Aug 25, '05 by RepQuote from groggyhi guys, just want to inform you that nvc has responded to my inquiry. i am scheduled for interview this sept. 12. hope everything goes well during the medical and interview.
:hatparty: congratulations!!! :hatparty:
- Aug 25, '05 by RepKerovin,
I think you should ask your agency to give you a new job offer and it should be notarized. Once the US Embassy will receive that then they will process your visa right away.
With your medical, it is wise for you to undergo another one. Remember, you are going to bring your medical results when you leave for the US. and present it at the port of entry. For the sake of argument,, if you were given a visa now and will leave for the US in November, your medical results are expired already and therefore not valid at the port of entry.
Have your medical soon once you receive your job offer and submit it to the US Embasy as soon as possible.
- Aug 25, '05 by kerovinRep, thanks for giving an answer. Will the embassy schedule my medical? or I 'll be the one to call the St. Luke's clinic for schedule? How about if ever I am going the medical what I am going to present since my passport was in embassy. I hope to have an answer, this is a big help for me. Thanks a lot.
- Aug 26, '05 by RepQuote from kerovinI think it would be better for you to call or contact the embassy regarding your medical and also your passport. It would be also wise to call St. Lukes and tell them your situation and that your passport is with the embassy. This is just my opinion. Anyway, doing these two things will work both ways for you.Rep, thanks for giving an answer. Will the embassy schedule my medical? or I 'll be the one to call the St. Luke's clinic for schedule? How about if ever I am going the medical what I am going to present since my passport was in embassy. I hope to have an answer, this is a big help for me. Thanks a lot.