NVC -CP- GC Tracker - Page 305Register Today!
- Nov 17, '10 by fruityQuote from nurseakoanyone renewed their VISA screen? hows everybody doing now? anyone with interview sched (embassy)? I have a friend her priority date is Dec 2005 and she will be interviewed this month... anyone with the same story?
Well, i'm still here patiently waiting. Can you elaborate more on your friends interview? my PD is also December 2005... last case complete April 2008. Thank you.
- Nov 23, '10 by nurseakoei. She is a friend of my freind. I asked her also but she is not ssure if the PD of her freind is dec 2005. we can never tell./
- Nov 25, '10 by greenjungleUNBELIEVABLE.
- Dec 4, '10 by greenjungleThe United Kingdom is limiting migration, PH nurses will be hit hard.
The U.S. economy has not recovered, more bad news for PH nurses with the American Dream.
This is a wake up call for students and their parents in the PH who want to go into nursing. There are now more than HALF A MILLION PH nurses who are jobless.
The American Greencard Dream is over.
- Dec 9, '10 by nurseakonow its March 2005.. anyone here with PD on this date or before this date?
- Dec 10, '10 by nurseakoyes.. but by know those with Mrch 05 PD should be receiving the invitation letter and Pocket 4 before the start of Jan for ther interview sched..
- Dec 18, '10 by greenjungleYou can't rush things. The Embassy have their own schedules and speculating on this will not make the PDs arrive faster for your date.
The Visas could vanish just as well before July 2011.
Get a life.
- Feb 13, '11 by kingallnursesHi, anybody here with Priority date Oct05?