NCLEX california - what to do to keep your file active if you dont have SSN yet. - Page 5Register Today!
- i can't contact the CABON. I'm an immigrany and my basic question is "CABON NCLEX-RN requires a local license?
- Jun 8, '10 by Silverdragon102Quote from knock2xAs I said before this is something you have to discuss with the BRN, We have had some members have an issue and others that haven't, you just can not predict. You can however not submit an application anymore with CA if you have not got a SSNi can't contact the CABON. I'm an immigrany and my basic question is "CABON NCLEX-RN requires a local license?
- thanks, but i can't contact CABON. do you have any idea?
i already have my SSN.
- thanks silverdragon
- Jun 8, '10 by HushdawgQuote from knock2xGenerally speaking if you are already a US Citizen, the local license requirement is waived.JUNE 2010
Can an immigrant take the CA NCLEX-RN without a local license?
However, this only works if you are made ineligible to take the local license in the country of origin.
As Silverdragon said, it is best to ask the evaluation group.
- Jun 8, '10 by HushdawgAlso, please note the difference between being an SSN-bearing resident and being a US Citizen.
This is the defining point according to all of the state board evaluators that I have talked to, not just CA.
Residents must still provide local license, Citizens do not (usually).
- Aug 18, '10 by rn_garchahi all
i got my visa screening done but still i am in the same situation ............:smackingf
- Aug 18, '10 by rn_garchai have also applied for CRNBC exam (canada) and i got a letter for SEC ASSESSMENT ,IS somebody has any idea that what is it ?and how can i prepare for that exam?
- Aug 19, '10 by Silverdragon102Quote from rn_garchaYou are not applying for CRNBC exam there is no such thing. You are applying for license in one of the provinces of Canada and you once you meet requirements will have to sit CRNE which is the same exam for the whole of Canada and sat on the same day all over Canada and can only be done in Canada.i have also applied for CRNBC exam (canada) and i got a letter for SEC ASSESSMENT ,IS somebody has any idea that what is it ?and how can i prepare for that exam?
There are many threads on SEC have you tried searching for them?