Know everything about bridging course in sydney - Page 5Register Today!
- Nov 4, '09 by kaiskidoodleI'd really want to leave early next year. hehe Who doesn't, right?
- Jan 25, '10 by chocokat79Hi there! Is this thread still active? I have some questions regarding BP in Sydney...
- Feb 9, '10 by optimistic,RNI hope that hoychicgracie would update us about her BP in Sydney..Guys do the college of nursing will recommend a school for you or your the one to choose of what school you're going to enroll?
- Feb 9, '10 by HaoyinI suppose you're the one who picks your desired school. But I'm really not so sure with NSW so probably the more knowledgeable person can answer your question like Hotchickgrace. But maybe she already started her BP so let's wait for some good updates from her.
- Feb 9, '10 by optimistic,RNHi Haoyin..I've read some of your post in the Australia/NZ thread... how was your application for BP? I suppose you chose La Trobe right? I just want to ask if you don't mind.. why did you choose La Trobe among all the universities who offers the BP? what does Expiration date signifies on the schools you provided? I really want to try the NBV route but my problem is, how can I find a job after the BP in NBV. Sorry for the many questions I've raised. You're reply is very much appreciated as it feeds my hungry mind. May God Bless you and thank you in advance!
- Feb 10, '10 by chocokat79Quote from narscathyHi there narscathy! Nope, there's only one school authorized or accredited to hold the Competency Assessment Program in NSW, which is The College of Nursing. That's the name of the school and that's in Burwood, NSW. I guess that's one of the reasons why only a few people choose NSW over other states/ territories.I hope that hoychicgracie would update us about her BP in Sydney..Guys do the college of nursing will recommend a school for you or your the one to choose of what school you're going to enroll?
have you applied with NMB of NSW?
- Feb 10, '10 by Haoyinnarscathy
Still processing my application and keeping my fingers crossed that I'll be able to get a slot for the next intake. I'll post some updates once I get good progress. As for why I chose the said University, no particular reason, I guess I just didn't want to bother having to deal with the many options and just opted for one which I think is okay. Well, according to google they are one of the best Unis that produces nurses in Australia. So basically, I just didn't want to give more problems to myself in choosing which Uni to go to. (Already had too much problems with NBV and getting all necessary docs)
You were asking about how to get a job after the BP right? Well, as far as I'm concerned right now, I'm just taking one step forward at a time. I'm sure there are many job opportunities there just need not be picky. And the expiration dates for the schools are the time that they end their contracts with NBV in giving the said bridging program. Some schools though are not offering anymore the program for reasons already mentioned by Chabeli if I remember it right.
Hope I was able to help you out.