Internationally educated Canadian citizen, moving to U.S

  1. 0
    Hi all,
    I am a Canadian citizen, had my RN degree from India. I don't have RN or LPN license from Canada. Is their any route, by which I can move to U.S. Your help highly appreciated.

    Get the hottest topics every week!

    Subscribe to our free Nursing Insights newsletter.

  2. 4 Comments...

  3. 1
    Pretty sure you don't qualify for a TN visa.

    You'll have to check with the US government.
    loriangel14 likes this.
  4. 2
    Guess you don't like winter here?
    loriangel14 and Fiona59 like this.
  5. 0
    You would need a Canadian RN license and pass the NCLEX as well to apply for a TN visa. Otherwise you would need a Green Card and that would mean a long wait.
  6. 0
    Thank you all for your kind response.

Nursing Jobs in every specialty and state. Visit today and Create Job Alerts, Manage Your Resume, and Apply for Jobs.

A Big Thank You To Our Sponsors