Immigration requirements for Australia and New Zealand - Page 19Register Today!
- Sep 25, '12 by arl1065Hi, after lodging your 456, how long did you get an acknowledgment receipt? It has been my 4th business day and no text or email yet. Is it really this long?
- Sep 25, '12 by arl1065thanks vitug.annie. I submitted mine here in PI
- Sep 26, '12 by red_hot_chili_oreoIs it ok for a company, instead of an individual, to sponsor one's stay in Aus for the bp (ie, for evidence of funds)? If so, is it ok if the nature of business isn't healthcare-related, but stable enough to finance the application? Anybody done this?
Thanks and goodluck to those applying for visas!
- Sep 26, '12 by red_hot_chili_oreoAnd one more thing, is the travel/medical insurance required prior to application? What if the visa doesn't get approved? I'm assuming the payment for the insurance is non-refundable. Can anybody recommend any insurance companies with reasonable prices? Thanks!
- Sep 26, '12 by arl1065medical insurance is a must before applying for a visa. you can change the covered dates online, in case your visa will not arrive on time. For visa refusals, I think you can also refund it.
- Sep 26, '12 by pringxoxohi red_hot_chili_oreo,
I have applied my health insurance under BUPA (Overseas Visitors Health Cover Plans for Australia - Bupa).. They have the most specific list of required insurance for certain Visas.. You can choose there. I choose the classic visitor health plan which I paid $89+ for the first month.. After paying, they will give you the letter to be shown on the immigration as part of requirements.
- Sep 26, '12 by vanessa2685Hello everyone,
I just had my medicals today at nationwide here in makati, may i know if it really takes 2 weeks for them to forward the results to the embassy?
anyone here who can share their experiences with nationwide? thanks