I Got I-140 Approval,what is the next step?Register Today!
- by mervat Nov 11, '05Hi,
The agency applied for my petition I-140 on July,2005 (Vermont Center).
Today I recieved an Email saying that my case was approved.
What is the next step, and how long it will take untill I get my green card? please help me.
- Congrats. How long did it took upon filing?
- Thank yaaaa.. it took 4 months exactly
- Quote from mervatReally? When did you file it? Last time I checked it was stuck at March, 2005.Thank yaaaa.. it took 4 months exactly
- Quote from mervatThis is good news for those under Vermont service center.I filed it July 13..u r right ..I also checked the processing times and I thought I will have to wait long...but I recieved today that its approved..you can check your case at
I Hope CA and Nebraska doesn't slow down.
Let's wait for Suzzane to answer your question. Congrats again.
- Nov 11, '05 by suzanne4Nice to hear that Vermont is getting faster, as I suspected that it would. Provided that all documents are in order and nothing is missing, you could be in the US by March, or even sooner. This is just an average, so please do not hold me to it.
- Thank you Suzan, that's gr8 news
- Nov 11, '05 by Jessy_RNCongrats! Wishing you a fast and smooth transition.
- Thxxxxxxxxx ..muaaaaaaahs good luck 4 u all