I am a Canadian moved to toledo ohio. up grade

  1. 0
    I just moved and got married, and have my green card. i have grade 12 and college psw
    I lie to know what i need to work or upgrade in usa

    Get the hottest topics every week!

    Subscribe to our free Nursing Insights newsletter.

  2. 1 Comments...

  3. 0
    Upgrade to what? Work as what? Are you wanting to be a nurse? If so you need to complete a nursing program. You may be able to find work in the mean time using your Personal Support Worker Certificate.

Nursing Jobs in every specialty and state. Visit today and Create Job Alerts, Manage Your Resume, and Apply for Jobs.

A Big Thank You To Our Sponsors