I am a canadian nurse and my husband is a newzealander

  1. 0 Hi All,

    I am a canadian RN and planing to go to US for work. I know I can easily get a working visa but My husband is a New Zealander and needs a working visa (He is not in medical field).

    Does he get a working visa through me?

    Thank you.
  2. Enjoy this?

    Join thousands and get our weekly Nursing Insights newsletter with the hottest discussions, articles, and toons.

  3. Visit  Nahal profile page

    About Nahal

    Joined Jul '12; Posts: 2.

    2 Comments so far...

  4. Visit  Fiona59 profile page
    Best answer? Ask the US government offices you are working with for your visa/greencard.
  5. Visit  Silverdragon102 profile page
    You can get TN but I am not sure on your husband, they may qualify through marriage but somehow I think they would only qualify if Canadian. Suggest talking to someone with TN experience

Nursing Jobs in every specialty and state. Visit today and Create Job Alerts, Manage Your Resume, and Apply for Jobs.