CGFNS application status-RECEIVED BUT NOT ACCEPTEDRegister Today!
- by tessmtg Mar 24, '09Hi,
I'm new to this forum. I really need opinion about this. i hope someone could help me answer this. Last February, i applied for CES application at CGFNS as a requirement for my employer in Chicago. I was hoping i would be certified by april. I just checked my online status but the application requirement for my order said that it was "RECEIVED BUT NOT ACCEPTED". What does this mean? my other requirements for the application like the signed attestation was received. all the others were. "meets all requirements".my diploma and transcript said it was already "received". my over all status is "waiting for approval". Can anyone explain this to me? I'm afraid that my Application requirement had a problem and i might need to resend an application for it. What do i need to do??Hope i can hear from anyone who had this experience while applying for CGFNS. thanks!
- Mar 25, '09 by 5catsWhat exactly was received and not accepted?
Normally it means that sth is wrong with that certain document, like missing information or so.
If it's kinda urgent ring them and ask.
- Apr 9, '09 by nurseforlifePerhaps your transcripts were recieved, but did they maybe not meet the requirements. YOu need to ask them why about that.
good luck, i am in the same boat just hoping my transcripts get approved. I am still waiting but nothing confirmed yet. everything is still under review.
- Apr 10, '09 by hopingtobeanRNsooni just sent in my application. im graduated from nursing school in the philippines and i am worried everyday that something might be wrong or some missing information. i gave the dean my the form that has to accompany the transcript and i hope they correctly put the number of hours needed...because i am so worried and scared that mine will not meet their requirements and i really need to take this nclex exam soon...anyone else from the philippines?
- Apr 10, '09 by Silverdragon102There are many who have gone through the process from the Philippines and had no problems. I am sure your school will have some experience completing the forms
- Apr 10, '09 by hopingtobeanRNsoon...i hope so...im just such a worryer! i didnt graduate from a very good nursing school, its just some school in the province...im a second courser and even if i wanted to study in a high rated nursing school, well those are reserved for the newly fresh graduates...anyway i guess all nursing schools in the philippines have the same basic curriculum...and they are very friendly when i call the cgfns, ces hotline
- Apr 12, '09 by redrangerQuote from hopingtobeanRNsoonI found CGFNS hotline to be very friendly and very helpful, I was impressed by the level of Customer Service I rec'd, I used CGFNS for CES per recommendation of this board....i hope so...im just such a worryer! i didnt graduate from a very good nursing school, its just some school in the province...im a second courser and even if i wanted to study in a high rated nursing school, well those are reserved for the newly fresh graduates...anyway i guess all nursing schools in the philippines have the same basic curriculum...and they are very friendly when i call the cgfns, ces hotline
My wife is from PI and went to a Province Nursing School as well, and she had the same worries as your regarding her school. She wanted to go to the bigger and more prestige nursing school in Davao.
For work in USA, Employers a lot more interested in you Passing NCLEX and have License in Hand, and you having Legal Authority to Work.
School really doesn't matter
Good Luck and God Speed.....................
- Apr 12, '09 by Ginger's MomRedranger does your wife have a job yet?
Also I have to disagree in a tough market - education does matter. When nurses are in short supply all that is need is a license and the legal right to work. Nurse would get offered jobs before they graduate or passing the NCLEX. Basically the hospital wants a warm body.
It has been my experience, the order of hiring a nurse - experience is number one, second is education BSN over ADN, third are people who have been out of school over a year and no position, then IEN.
- Jun 8, '12 by feunursehi we have the same problem.. is there any updates??