CA nclex-rn results for foreign grads with ssn - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 16, '11 by bettina2011Quote from captain byakuyaCaptain,did you receive your results already? i have the same problem as yours. i havent received my results. i called the brn and told me that my ssn wasnt on their system and told me to have it fax
hi i also graduated from the philippines and just recently migrated here to the states..i took my exam last monday. march 14,2011. i called ca bon this morning and told me that they have my social security number, so i explained to them that i just recently moved to nj and i wasnt able to provide them my ss number when i applied for my eligibility because i was still in the philippines last feb of 2010. so they asked me to fax in my social security number. so my question is how long did it take for you to get your results after you sent them ur ss card? im so anxious right now and i dont even have any idea of whether i passed or not. Ive been getting the good pop-up but it would be so much nicer to see my name on the bons website, that'll just top off the cake. ..
i hope you can share your experience with the ca bon with me...
- hey captain did you pass already??
- bettina how was your result?
- awww.. good for you! congrats again! im still waiting for my name to appear on ca bon if they say good pop up is a indeed a good sign ..! can i add you here
- by the way how do we create a new thread / discussion on here? anyone ?
- Apr 4, '11 by bettina2011Quote from mrs_whitneyDont worry! if ur still getting teh good pop-up then im 101 % sure that you passed! when did u take ur exam?awww.. good for you! congrats again! im still waiting for my name to appear on ca bon if they say good pop up is a indeed a good sign ..! can i add you here
ca bon is just mad slow..i requested a verification for my license 2 weeks ago because im applying for reciprocity here in jersey and until now they still havent processed my request. eeekk...
just believe in the trick! =)
- Apr 4, '11 by Silverdragon102Quote from mrs_whitneyGo to the forum where you want to start a post/thread and there is a button called new thread, click that and start typing.by the way how do we create a new thread / discussion on here? anyone ?
Check this out http://allnurses.com/frequently-aske...ew-233520.htmlLast edit by Silverdragon102 on Apr 4, '11 : Reason: Add
- ahhhh thank you silverdragon!! i appreciate it.. and bettina! i just took mine last april 2, 8 am.. im still waiting for the bon result thank you for keeping my hopes high! yes i think its true but of course the ca bon is the most reliable thanks again!
- Apr 18, '11 by sherilync25hello captain and bettina! how long did it take for you to receive your eligibility? coz i'll be going to CA next week and will be submitting my personal application. Will it be possible for me to take the NCLEX by june? thanks!