British Nurse Needs Help

  1. 0 I am a British Registered General Nurse looking for work in Canada. Can you tell me if there is any tests I am required to take (like the American NCLEX) if I want to work in Canada. Also I am married with 2 children
    what visas etc are required if i wish to become a Canadian National.

    If you cannot help would you be so kind as to point me in the right direction.

    Thank you

    Mrs Georgina J Foy

  2. Enjoy this?

    Join thousands and get our weekly Nursing Insights newsletter with the hottest discussions, articles, and toons.

  3. Visit  georginafoy profile page

    About georginafoy

    From 'UK'; Joined May '00; Posts: 1.

Nursing Jobs in every specialty and state. Visit today and find your dream job.