UAB Spring 2013Register Today!
- by nicurn426 Nov 9, '12Hello!
I recently found out that I was accepted into UAB's NP program! I was wondering who else will be attending UAB in the spring for their master's.
- 3,075 Views
- Nov 12, '12 by elfRNWhich specialty are you doing? I received instructions to complete a drugscreen/background check last week, but I still haven't received an acceptance letter. I'm slightly confused...
- Nov 12, '12 by RollTiderRNI will be starting the FNP program at UAB in Jan 2013...excited but nervous! I wish I knew some people close to me to have some study buddies! Where do you all live? I'm in Dothan, AL
- Nov 13, '12 by nicurn426Congrats! I'm doing neonatal np. That's weird that you haven't received your acceptance. You might want to call them, they only give u 10 days to accept.
I'm in Birmingham!
- Nov 17, '12 by Cjdob2I got accepted into their post masters adult acute NP program. Sooo excited! I haven't got the email in reference to the background check and drug screen. I've called twice, want to get it done before I go out of the country for a week! Congrats to everyone I'm in NC
- Nov 18, '12 by Tnmom3New to forum. I start spring '13 acnp. I read many comments on here to decide between USA or uab. Finally, choose uab. God, I hope that was the right thing to do. I live in Memphis, TN. I was placed in Patho and issues, but I've taken Patho and health policy (not sure if same as issues). Good luck, hope to hear great advice, and maybe other students in Memphis
- Nov 19, '12 by Cjdob2Congrats! Those are the classes that I have as well. In the process of getting patho waived. I have my masters in nursing education but I can't remember if I've taken a health policy class. We shall see. Maybe we will be In some classes together! Have you gotten your email for the background check and drug screen? I haven't which is causing a hold on my account....,,
- Nov 19, '12 by Tnmom3I have done background and drug test. It still lists as a hold though. Gonna figure out the immunization and physical today. I am sooo excited and have no clue what to expect!
- Nov 20, '12 by nicurn426I've finished my drug screen and background check and still have a hold. Im thinking I may have to call to get those removed. Got my physical today, so I think all I left to do is register!
- Nov 27, '12 by Cjdob2Me too! I faxed all my physical information. It was much quicker. When I called about getting the holds removed they referred me to Ms. Burgett, I haven't been able to reach her though. I'm ready to register and purchase my books....