I applied last summer for CRNA school to start this June 2012. The interview process was difficult and competitive. Needless to say I got a letter in the mail saying I was on the alternate list. I havn't heard anything so I pretty much had decided that it was no longer an option. Well 2 days ago I get a call asking if I was still interested in starting this June.
I am very happy at my job and very comfortable where I am at in life however this is always something I wanted to do and feel that I probably won't ever get the oppurtunity again. I guess I am just scared that I won't be able to handle the course work I haven't had a chemistry class in 8 years. I guess worst case senario I go for it, if it doesn't work out it doesn't work out. I can alwasys find another RN position somewhere if I had to.
Did I also mention they want a decision by next week. Any advice would be helpful.