Not accepted at Georgetown University for FNPRegister Today!
- by Mlstar712 May 2Hello all, I am new to this site and was just feeling down because I was not accepted for Georgetown's FNP June 2013 cohort. Any suggestions for good online programs? Thanks in advance
- 2,139 Views
- May 2 by midwifetobe85Quote from Mlstar712Check out Frontier! Its highly esteemed has an amazing history and is way more affordable than Georgetown. I was accepted into their CNM program. I haven't started yet but I've heard nothing but positive things. Frontier.eduHello all, I am new to this site and was just feeling down because I was not accepted for Georgetown's FNP June 2013 cohort. Any suggestions for good online programs? Thanks in advance
- May 2 by Mlstar712Thanks so much for the advice, I will check them out!
- May 3 by linzlaceUniversity of Cincinnati, Texas tech HSC, university of south Alabama, university of southern Indiana, Texas a&m Corpus Christi...to name some of the ones I've looked into.
- May 3 by Isabel-ANP-BCSUNY Stonybrook...but I think they only do ANP now. I got my ANP from there. Good distance learning program.
Check out UMass, too. They had an online program last time I looked.
- Jun 10 by MangoeaterCalifornia State at Dominguez Hills has an online program. I think it runs around 36K.
- Jun 10 by MangoeaterI think UMass is now a DNP.
- Aug 23 by TashaLPN2006RN2012did they give a reason why you were not accepted? I am applying but nervous that I too won't be accepted =(