FNP student in need of adviceRegister Today!
- by speedi Jan 31, '11I am new to this site and just trying to learn my way around. I will soon be graduating from an FNP program. We are required to take an exit exam called the HESI before we can graduate and sit for boards. I am not finding any practice questions or review books out there like the associate degree nursing students have access to. Does anyone have any recommendations? Can any APN's recommend any review books for the FNP exam?
- 1,985 Views
- Feb 6, '11 by Boonce1The Hesi exam is usally for RN students not FNP students. it is like a review for NCLEX exam
- Feb 7, '11 by speediWell, it is required in our FNP program, I don't know how long they have been doing this, I know students took the HESI last year as well. I do know some ADN programs require the HESI, and some don't. Thanks for your input.
- Feb 9, '11 by lowrylbI am not familiar with the HESI exam but I really liked Margaret Fitzgerald review and APEA review. They are similar in many ways but would recommend both for the FNP exam.
- Apr 15, '12 by TinabeanrnSpeedi I have the same question. Sigh. Looked online but everything is about the HESI RN exam. Did you ever find out the answer?