Fitzgerald questions AANPRegister Today!
- by eradak1 Jun 30, '10Hi. Getting ready to take the AANP certification for FNP next week. I have been using the fitzgerald audio review, as well as the review book. Wondering if her questions are at all similar to the exam questions. I have also been using the CD from the Zerwekh book. Any advice on if I should continue doing practice questions or just focus on content??
Thanks, this site has been helpful and i have been "lurking" for quite some time.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=488845©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,767 Views
- Jul 12, '10 by kellynpAm I too late in responding? Did you take the test yet?? That should be fine, I took the test July 7th, studies my ass off and just missed the cut, so I will be taking it again. Good Luck, please let me know how you do. If you have not taken the test yet let me know as well and I can give you some pointer.
- Jul 12, '10 by eradak1I also took it on the 7th and passed. or at least i think i passed. Of course i am second guessing what the screen said, but i am pretty sire that it said i passed.
When are you re-taking? You will do great. Let me know if you want to chat about it.
- Jul 22, '10 by 2bcfnpany tips???? i am taking the aanp fnp exam in 3 days....i have mostly studied m.f. review book, cd's and went to her live review course!!! i am in panic mode!!!
- Aug 15, '10 by clsintexasI took the ANCC exam and just missed like 2%. I studied using Fitzgerald, a live review, her book; I also used the Leik book and the old ANCC book. There is something on ANCC that allows a review of score for 30 dollars. I think that is new and am not sure if it is because they just changed the test or not.
- Sep 24, '10 by bluedogCongrats clsintexas! Did you take the acute care exam?