Family Nurse Practitioner Review BookRegister Today!
- by avionrn Apr 30Hi Everyone, I am studying for the FNP exam and am looking for the Family Nurse Practitioner Review book by Joann Zerwekh. It came highly recommended and I am unable to locate a copy at a reasonable rate. Also, if anyone can recommend other review books, I would greatly appreciate it.Last edit by JustBeachyNurse on Apr 30 : Reason: ToS
- 1,560 Views
- May 1 by reddgirlHi, if you can get a copy of her book please do! I found a lot of her questions were similar to the AANP exam questions. Also, Maria Leik's intensive review book, Margaret Fitzgerald(the purple book) is also excellent and if you can a review course live. Also Amelie Hollier has great audio CDs and review books. I passed my boards since Sept and I still use them. Good luck!
- May 1 by avionrnThank you for your recommendations.
- May 2 by reddgirlSure thing!
- Jul 4 by Nutty BrewnetteReddgirl
Did you also purchase the CD's for Margaret Fitzgerald? If so, how did you like them. I was considering buying them. I'm also looking at Fitzgeralds & Leik's books. Can you provide me some feedback on both..