Concept Maps~ PathophysiologyRegister Today!
- by goodinrn Jan 18Anyone know of a good book or website to learn about concept maps/making concept maps? I had never even heard of concept maps until last week
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=809495©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,180 Views
- Jan 18 by itsnoworneverApple has an app for that
- Jan 18 by goodinrnI do not own I anything... I live in a very rural area where I am unable to access the web from Iphone or Ipad!
- Jan 18 by itsnoworneverQuote from goodinrnOk. Then google search when you are online wherever you access it to get an image of what they areI do not own I anything... I live in a very rural area where I am unable to access the web from Iphone or Ipad!
- Jan 19 by hopeful_27OP- Check your inbox, I pm'ed you a concept map I had to do for school. Hopefully it'll help. As for concept map, I think it's the same thing as doing care plans, the only difference is that the concept map is only one page. Somebody correct me if i'm wrong....
- Jan 19 by goodinrnThanks fo all your help. I have been reading and if I find valuable information or resources I will be happy to share with you if you would like. Just let me know.