Clarkson CollegeRegister Today!
- by KMKattleRN Apr 25Hi! I am new to posting on here so I hope I don't make a fool of myself. I was recently accepted into Clarkson College RN-MSN FNP program and I have some questions about the program.
1) How are the majority of the classes formatted online? (Recorded, power pts, quiz, test, etc..)
2) How difficult is the program?
3) Any tips on being successful in their MSN program?
- 991 Views
- Aug 16 by chelseyrnthe program is challenging however it is defnitly doable! The classes are mostly online. Many papers and discussion posts. Some courses you must go to the testing center to take tests or set up a proctor for exams however most are done at home.
- Oct 11 by TashaLPN2006RN2012For the discussion postings how often are you having to post throughout the week? How long have the papers been? Is there a lot of group assignments? I applied to two other schools but making a back up plan for a third app just in case (haven't heard from any I applied to yet) Is there any states that can not apply? I couldnt' find it on their website and havent' had a chance to call them today. My best friend lives in KY and I live in FL so we are trying to find a school to go together in order to support one another. Would I be able to maintain a M-F 830-5pm job with the amount of work? I know when clinical starts that would be impossible. thanks for any info.