Child abuse coursework for PHN certification Child abuse coursework for PHN certification | allnurses

LEGAL NOTICE TO THE FOLLOWING ALLNURSES SUBSCRIBERS: Pixie.RN, JustBeachyNurse, monkeyhq, duskyjewel, and LadyFree28. An Order has been issued by the United States District Court for the District of Minnesota that affects you in the case EAST COAST TEST PREP LLC v. ALLNURSES.COM, INC. Click here for more information

Child abuse coursework for PHN certification

  1. 0 Hi,
    I am RN with BSN. I did my BSN from Arizona state University and got my RN license from CA. Now I would like to get certified for Public health Nurse. To get my 7 hours "Child abuse coursework" done I contacted Zur institute. They have 2 courseworks for child abuse, 1) Child abuse- In psychotherapy and counseling and 2) Child abuse- Tools for the clinicians
    Which one is recommended by Ca board of Registered nurse to get certified as Public health Nurse? Do you have any other recommendations from where I can get 7 hours Child abuse course work done as per the Ca Board of Registered Nurse requirement?