Anyone use the Barkley Review for NP CERT PREP??? - Page 2Register Today!
- Jun 7, '12 by Phoenix2010I did Barkley and the one through ANCC; neither did a lot for me. Ionly know one person who passed the adult or family psych exam the first time and she is married to a psychiatrist! I used those two 75 question practice exams through ANCC; I think they were like 99.00 for three months access. Good luck!
- Jun 15, '12 by ROLOBARKLEY = AWESOME!
- Jun 17, '12 by reddgirlI went to the Barkley Review last month here in Miami and let me tell you, the man is a genius! I also purchased Amelie Hollier CDs. Those two review materials together can be a potent combination to passing boards. I took the FNP course. Good luck!
- Jun 17, '12 by ROLOTook Barkley (ACNP) last December (2011) in Mobile, Alabama. I love him. I want to marry him. He is fantastic, and knows his stuff. I studied (off and on) until March (2012) when I took and passed the exam. His study guide is great, too. I take it to work with me (I have a bag of resources that I cannot live without).
- Jun 17, '12 by ROLOForgot to mention: Sign-up ASAP...you can get his CDs...I wish I had had them while I was still in school.
- Dec 8, '12 by hotpinkdivaI just completed WHNP program and now preparing national certification. Do any of you have Barkley cds and books you would like to sale? Looking to take test late Jan. Thanks
- May 12 by anfnIam taking the Barkley/ Fitzgerald review course. I borrowed the CD's and I need the manual desperately. I am willing to pay for the book. I just need it quickly. If anyone can help please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks, Ann