Anyone in St. Joseph's Univ. FNP Program? Need Advice. - Page 6Register Today!
- Aug 10, '11 by Boonce1now that more people are enrolling in the program sometimes it gets harder to communicate with the staff Has anybody else noticed this.
- Aug 10, '11 by 4evernrsI gave up on St. Joseph's. Waiting nearly a month for an assignment to be graded is ridiculous. I got a survey to complete after I finished my first (and last) class with them, and I was brutally honest. I've attended other online schools and had much more interaction/communication. I received a good grade from St. Joe's, but felt very much isolated and taken for granted throughout the process. Grade comments read very much like form letters or 'canned' responses. All in all, it just seemed somewhat disorganized and inattentive. Not my cup of tea.
- Aug 19, '11 by Jenn42HBoonce1,
Could you privately message me?
- Aug 24, '11 by playboyesquiereQuote from Meirk30yeah your letter grade should be at the bottom of the email somewhere or at the end of the graded assignment. i know they grade heavy on correct apa format so make sure your doing that.didnt get my unit 1 back yet. should get it tomorrow or next day. I will let you know how i did.
- Nov 4, '11 by core34Are any St.Joseph's students residents of Massachusetts?