Research on pop consumption among healthcare professionals.RNs or NPs only. - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 16, '12 by Nurse FancypantsJust a note: for profession, you jumped from LPN to RN/BSN...you skipped RN/ADN. I have a BSN, but I was wondering why you jumped over the ADNs?
- by RN/BSN, I meant either a ADNS or BSN...people with ADNs are RNs also...maybe I need to clarify that on the survey
- why do you want to change the name of the link?
- Jan 17, '12 by That GuyI have no clue ha. I just shortened his URL and it went to that.
- Jan 17, '12 by nursej22OP, I completed your survey and chose RN/BSN. However I also have a MN, but am not an NP.
- Jan 17, '12 by mmc51264Senior ADN student. Drink one caffeine free diet soda with dinner, ~4x/week. Not big on soda OR caffeine.